Based on its original aggressive illustration, this Ver. Ka brings its original proportions into modern kit form. Just like its original 2007 release, it comes with an Amuro themed stand with new special clear holders to display its remote weapons that can separate from its back. Its fingers are individually articulated and features a large payload of weapons including beam rifle, bazooka, shield weapon system, machine cannons and multiple beam sabers.
- No glue required for assembly, a hobby nipper is required to remove parts from runners
- Colored plastic, little to no paint required to replicate appearance
- Runner x26, Instruction Manual x1, Water Slides x1, Foil Sticker x1
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo ensuring purchaser is receiving authentic licensed item from approved U.S. retailer
- Bluefin Distribution products are tested and comply with all U.S. consumer product safety regulations and are eligible for consumer support
This is a monster of a kit. It took some time to assemble, but well worth it. I am very happy with how this gunpla looks. I highly recommend this kit.